- Visit of the ancient temple Jvari Monastery (6th century).
- From where opens the beautiful view of Mtskheta, rivers Kura and Aragvi.
- Trip to the small town of Mtskheta known as "The orthodox capital of Georgia".
- Walk on elegant ancient picturesque streets.
- Cathedral Svetitskhoveli (1010-1029). Here is the Chiton of Jesus Christ,
therefore the temple has extraordinary power. Besides, in the temple medieval
painting and unusual frescos which more don't meet anywhere has remained.
- Visit of the monastery Samtavro.
- Lunch at small restaurant of traditional Georgian cuisine.
- Return to Tbilisi.
Excursion across Tbilisi:
- Rustaveli Avenue. Here we will see the building of the former Parliament of Georgia,
the house estate of family of Vorontsov, opera and ballet theater and
many other things (we drive along the avenue).
- Liberty Square.
- Foot walk towards the historic center.
- "A performance about love in a stone" — Rezo Gabriadze theater.
Represents a tower of a bizzare shape.
Each hour occurs pass a performance.
- The Bridge of Peace — an unusual construction over the Kura.
- The park Rike and rise by ropeway to Narikala fortress (4th century).
These walls remember a lot of things and conceal in themselves ancient legends and giving.
- Pedestrian descent to Sulfuric baths. The most curative place in Tbilisi.
Also there is an unusual canyon with falls.
- Visit of church Metekhi (5th century)
- Sioni's temple stores in itself a cross of Saint Nino who preserves our country.
- Anchiskhati basilica of Christmas of Saint Mary (5-6th centuries).
- Pleasant part of walk — Wine tasting in a collection of wines.
- End of the excursion program.
Group Excursion Price:
- Economy Package - 45 $
- All Inclusive - 55 $
Individual Excursion Price:
- Economy Package - 50 $
- All Inclusive - 65 $
"Economy Package" - without meals and tickets for the route.
"All Inclusive" - with meals and tickets for the route.
Cost of the tour includes:
- Services of the English-speaking guide.
- Transfers before and after the tour to the hotel.
- Excursion - transport service.
- Rise by ropeway to Narikala fortress ("All Inclusive").
- Lunch ("All Inclusive").
- Wine tasting ("All Inclusive").
- Water bottle (0,5 l.).
Cost of the tour does not includes:
Existence of places and cost specify at the manager