Day 1: Tbilisi - Kutaisi.
Trip to Kutaisi.
- Rikoti Pass - One of the most beautiful in Georgia.
- Monastery Gelati - Monastery was founded by King David IV the Builder in 1106 year.
The cathedral church was built before 1125.
- Bagrat Temple - Built in Kutaisi in the reign of Bagrat III as the main cathedral of its unified
The Georgian kingdom and consecrated in honor of the Assumption of the Virgin in 1003.
- Check-in at the hotel in Kutaisi.
- Walk through the old town.
- Free time in Kutaisi.
- Overnight in Kutaisi.
Day 2: Prometheus Cave - Okace Canyon - Martvil Canyon - Tbilisi.
- Prometheus Cave - The largest cave in Georgia.
- Okace Canyon - A hiking trail with a length of 780 meters was built along the cliffs in
the gorge of the Okace River at an altitude of 140 meters above the ground.
- Martvil Canyon - One of the most amazing places in all Georgia.
- Return to Tbilisi.
- Completion of the excursion program.
Prices for the tour in double accommodation for 1 person:
- Economy Package - 255 $
- All Inclusive - 325 $
"Economy Package" - without meals and tickets for the route.
"All Inclusive" - with meals and tickets for the route.
Cost of the tour includes:
- Accommodation at the hotel in Kutaisi.
- Services of the English-speaking guide.
- Transfers before and after the tour to the hotel.
- Excursion - transport service.
- Entrance tickets ("All Inclusive").
- Lunch ("All Inclusive").
- Water bottle (0,5 l.).
Cost of the tour does not includes:
Existence of places and cost specify at the manager