Day 1: Tour to Wine Region, Kakheti.
We leave to the wine region of Kakheti.
- The Gomborsky pass – one of the most beautiful in Georgia.
We do a stop on his highest point and we take tremendous photos.
- Fortress Ujarma – one of the ancient capitals of the Kakhetian kingdom, nowadays - an object of UNESCO.
- Telavi - Historical capital of Kakheti and the administrative center of the province and district at present.
- Tsinandali — Chavchavadze's house museum. Walk by the beautiful park. Visit of the ancient estate.
- Gremi - architectural monument of the XVI century - the royal fortress in the Georgian historical region of Kakheti.
- Kvareli — an excursion and wine tasting at the plant.
The best grades of wines only for our guests and at the prices of the producer.
Moving to Sighnaghi.
- Check-in to the hotel.
- Free time in Sighnaghi.
- Overnight in Sighnaghi.
Day 2: Sighnaghi - Bodbe - Tbilisi.
- Sighnaghi "City of Love" - It is famous for its eponymous fortress,
which is included in the list of the most famous and large fortresses of Georgia.
- The Signakh Museum of Local History - has become one of the first museums of the "new type",
which replaced the Soviet-style museums.
- Walk on the fortress wall.
- The monastery Bodbe where Saint Nino is based and from which the amazing view of the Alazani valley opens.
- Return to Tbilisi and free time.
Prices for the tour in double accommodation for 1 person:
- Economy Package - 245 $
- All Inclusive - 335 $
"Economy Package" - without meals and tickets for the route.
"All Inclusive" - with meals and tickets for the route.
Cost of the tour includes:
- Accommodation at the hotel in Sighnaghi.
- Services of the English-speaking guide.
- Excursion - transport service.
- Transfers before and after the tour to the hotel.
- Entrance tickets ("All Inclusive").
- Lunch ("All Inclusive").
- Dinner ("All Inclusive").
- Wine tasting ("All Inclusive").
- Water bottle (0,5 l.).
Cost of the tour does not includes:
Existence of places and cost specify at the manager